Buying a pram is one of the nicest purchases you can make. You are happily expecting or are orientating on behalf of someone expecting a baby. But on what do you select the pushchair, what are the main points of interest? We list several peculiarities for you.
- When buying, carefully consider the height of the person(s) who will be pushing the pram. If the pram is too high or too low, you will soon notice it in your joints. Better to avoid immediate discomfort by testing the pram accordingly.
- Think about how the pram will be transported. If it will be taken in the car, check the maximum dimensions so that it actually fits in!
- The pram should also really suit the parent(s)/carer(s) in terms of style. So pay attention not only to the specifications, but also to the colour, material and design. Surely it’s much more fun to walk behind a pram that expresses one’s own taste!
- A pram is not only a fun purchase, it also requires a serious investment. New can be attractive, and refurbished even more so. Refurbished means as good as new, but much cheaper. And even then, you are assured of many assurances. An interesting consideration.
- Do you also regularly hike in wooded areas, on dirt tracks or some rougher terrain? Then also pay close attention to the size of the wheels and the height of the undercarriage.
- If the aim is to use the pushchair for as long as possible (up to around 3 years), definitely consider a combi stroller! After all, it can be converted into a pushchair with a seat in no time at all. Usually, a car seat also easily fits on it, so that is very handy.
- If the age difference between young children is small, a pillion pushchair is optional. In one pillion stroller, the baby lies above, in another just below or next to each other. The preference is often personal.
In doubt about the right pushchair? At Refurbished strollers, you can not only visit the online shop 24 hours a day, but also the showroom at Leeuwenhoekstraat 18 in Berkel en Rodenrijs. You can visit from Tuesday to Saturday between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. or by appointment. Have fun selecting your pushchair. The Refurbished strollers team will gladly advise you in your choice.